Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Put a Spell on me!













Spell July 13' Lost in Savanna Lookbook

So I guess you all probably have seen this lookbook already but I felt the need to share it anyways since it is just like a dream come true. It has everything I need.. biker/rock vintage shirts, sheer dresses, animal print, fringes, velvet, leather, and not only cowboy, but combat boots too! Moto jackets, messy hair.. can I get a whiskey as well please? On the rocks.. It's like this chick is ready to rock and roll. Spell always have the best purses on earth.. this time they went with a sunny yellow one.. ohh dear.. and that white knit jacket just makes me want to put on a top hat and go backstage.. with the drummer. These girls are rocking hard.

Check out the complete lookbook here
Shop the looks here

Photography Johnny Abegg // Model Tallulah Morton @EMG // Hair Luciana Rose | Makeup Ashlea Penfold // Styling & Art Direction Spelly and Lizzy // Vintage pieces sourced from Belle & Sarah Phoenix // Assistants Mae Hanna, Renee McEvoy, Lily Jones // Skull Hanging by Takoda Decor

3 comments:

  1. I just posted this on my blog too! The Spell sisters are killing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that whiskey better be with soapstone rocks :-)
    http://www.uncommongoods.com/product/whiskey-stones-double?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&gclid=CO3dxZG5xrkCFQHZQgodQ3sA7w

    ReplyDelete