Monday, September 24, 2012

▲▲ Nutopia ▲▲












▲▲ Nutopia ▲▲

Coyote Negro Fall 2012 Lookbook
Photography: Quique Cabanillas
Model: Ileana Mariela Hernández
Jewelry: Fililí
Art Direction/ Styling/ Hair/ Makeup: Melissa Hernández (me)
We're so exited! Today we just launched our little online shop. I cannot be more blessed for being able to work with the best people on earth. My beautiful little sister that came to visit me from Puerto Rico to Bushwick, Brooklyn and modeled like a rockstar and my lovely boyfriend that happens to be an amazing photographer. I've been putting lot's of effort and love to bring everyone really cool stuff. New York has been a great place to get inspired by fashion for years and years. It has so much history and pieces of it are still around telling the story. And we're here to get them for you! We also found awesome stuff on our trip to the west coast so make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram @coyotenegro to get things first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment